Clearflow is often asked ... is it possible to clean this pipeline?
With 20 years of pigging pipeline knowledge, Clearflow provides solutions to complex pipeline cleaning problems, including:
- Commissioning pipelines for new gas plants before positioning and connection to the plant;
- Removing heavy carbon baked on scale of heater exchange pipeline with multiple 180 degree bends;
- Removing sand, mussel and sea shell from pipelines 30m below the sea surface running 1000m off shore; and,
- Removing built up sludge from seepage pits and pipelines deep underground in traffic tunnels crisscrossing city limits.
These are just some of the complicated issues Clearflow has faced and solved:Is it possible?
Yes it’s possible.
Each task has a completely different aspect to the methodology.
All projects must be addressed separately, involving:
Clearflow approaches each of its projects separately to ensure that tailor-made solutions always work as effectively as possible, ensuring client and consumer satisfaction. <read more>
- The mechanics of getting the pig into the pipeline;
- Moving it along the pipeline: what is required to move the pig along the pipeline? and
- What type of pig is required to complete the above, cover the distance and achieve the desired results?
The Advantage of Experience!