Clearflow Australia has implemented a comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety programme.
It is the policy of Clearflow Australia:
- To be aware and identify possible health and safety problems whilst undertaking work activities.
- To ensure the health and safety at the workplace to secure health and safety at the site for all personnel and to assist sub-contractors, if any to discharge their obligations, during the length of the contract period.
- To ensure the safe use of our plant and equipment or any plant provided by the Authority for general use on the site associated with our contract programme.
- To ensure site activities do not put at risk the health and safety of members of the public on or near the site.
The nature of the industry will almost always result in the unexpected happening. Should these situations occur our safety work plan could be added to or modified to accommodate the circumstances.
Most work or site situations occur on or near roadways and/or walkways with most activity occurring in open air situations.
Safe Work Practices and Procedures
Clearflow Australia has implemented a comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety Program which include:
- On Site
- Recognised Hazards associated with our activities
- Risk and Risk Management
- Control Measures
- Technical and Safety Procedures